Last updated: [01/01/2023]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, to provide essential functionality, and to gather information about how users navigate the site.
- Ensure our website functions properly and securely.
- Remember your preferences, such as language settings and display preferences.
- Collect anonymous statistical data about how visitors use our website, which helps us improve our content and user experience.
Types of cookies
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions you take, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to gather anonymous data about how users interact with our website, such as the number of visitors and how they navigate the site. This information helps us improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your language preferences or display settings. They may be set by us or by third-party providers.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
You can control and manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly, and your online experience may be limited.